We say often, “community is our middle name.” One of the best places to experience community at ECC is in a small group, so we encourage everyone to join one of our many small groups. The focus of these groups is Bible study, prayer, and care for one another. There are dozens of groups at ECC, many of them open to new people joining at any time. Here are a few open groups:
- Lulich Group. Meeting Saturday mornings from 10:00-11:30am on the Westside (near Ellettsville). This group chips in for an in-home babysitter for the kids and is currently studying the book of Isaiah.
- York Group. Brandon York leads a Tuesday night small group of young couples. Currently they are studying a series on marriage by Matt Chandler.
- New Couples Group. We are getting a new group ready to launch for young couples. Date, time, and topic are tbd. If you’re interested, let us know!
- Mangrum Group (men). Meeting Wednesday nights at the church from 6:30-8pm three times a month. Currently studying the book of Romans.
- Tuesday Morning Women’s Study. Meeting Tuesdays from 9:30 to 11:30am. This group is undertaking a study of the Sermon on the Mount by Jen Wilkin.
- Wednesday Night Women’s Group. Led by Linda Stevons and Deb Brooke, the group meets from 6:30-8pm here at the church. They’re doing the Gari Meacham study Spirit Hunger.
- MOMS REST STOP. Meeting on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month, 9:30-11:00am, here at ECC. Childcare provided. These moms look to encourage one another, discuss topics related to faith and parenting, and enjoy great fellowship.
- Friday Morning Women’s Study. Led by a great team of ladies, this long-standing study is open to all women. They meet from 9:00 to 11:00am every Friday and are going through Karen Davis’ study of Genesis.
- Graduate Student/Young Professional Group. Ruth Osbrink leads a Tuesday night group on the east side. They are working through 1 Peter currently
- Graduate Student/Young Professional Group, Olivia Smith leads a Wednesday night group that is currently working on the book of James.
If you are interested in getting connected to any of these groups or don’t quite see what you are looking for, please contact Dan Waugh at firstname.lastname@example.org.