We say often, “community is our middle name.” One of the best places to experience community at ECC is in a small group, so we encourage everyone to join one of our many small groups. The focus of these groups is Bible study, prayer, and care for one another. There are dozens of groups at ECC, many of them open to new people joining at any time. To connect to a group, fill out our interest form and we’ll be in touch soon!
Here are a few open groups:
- Lulich Group. Meeting Saturday mornings from 10:00-11:30am on the Westside (near Ellettsville). This group chips in for an in-home babysitter for the kids.
- York Group. Brandon York leads a Tuesday night small group of young couples.
- Intergenerational Group. Matt and Leah Wooden lead a group that is designed to be intergenerational. Meeting Monday Nights.
- New Couples Group. We are getting a new group ready to launch for young couples. Date, time, and topic are tbd. If you’re interested, let us know!
- Possible group in development. Check back for details or email Dan Waugh at email@example.com.
- Tuesday Morning Women’s Study. Meeting Tuesdays from 9:30 to 11:30am and led by Lori Campbell.
- Wednesday Night Women’s Group. Led by Linda Stevons and Aimee Tuszynski, the group meets from 6:30-8pm here at the church.
- MOMS REST STOP. Meeting on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month, 9:30-11:00am, here at ECC. Childcare provided. These moms look to encourage one another, discuss topics related to faith and parenting, and enjoy great fellowship.
- Friday Morning Women’s Study. Led by a great team of ladies, this long-standing study is open to all women. They meet from 9:00 to 11:00am every Friday.
- Graduate Student/Young Professional Group. Ruth Osbrink and Olivia Smith lead this group on the east side. Meeting Tuesday evening.
- New Graduate Student/Young Professional Group, led by Luke Uhl and Abigail Brower, meeting Thursday evening.
If you have questions about small groups at ECC, contact Dan Waugh at firstname.lastname@example.org.